Deepen your meditation practice and become an inspired mindfulness teacher with The Dream Haus’ internationally recognised 50Hr Meditation Teacher Training.
Expand your knowledge of meditation and develop essential teaching skills that will enable you to teach within modern contexts, learn about the rich history of meditation practices. This training prepares aspiring teachers to become mindful leaders within the community.
With a focus on developing your personal practice and essential teaching skills, this course is a transformational journey that will be beneficial for those aspiring meditation teachers and those wishing to deepen meditation practice for personal reasons alike.
Modern times require a modern approach to meditation. Take your teaching to the next level, inspire your students and make a genuine difference in people’s lives by delivering authentic, evidence-based mindful meditation courses.
- 3 x Non residential weekend retreats
- Melbourne// Begins Saturday , March 10th 2017
- Melbourne // Begins November 18th 2017
- Berlin // Begins March 2018
Module 1: Introduction to Teaching
Module 2: The History of Meditation & Modern Buddhist Psychology
Module 3: Vedic, T.M, Visualization: Focused Awareness Practice & Teaching
Module 4: Meditation as Mind Body Medicine & Mindfulness Based Interventions
Module 5: Yoga, Sufism, Osho: Dynamic Meditation Practice & Teaching
Module 6: Anatomy and Physiology – Brain, Body, Breath
Module 7: Designing classes and courses
Module 8: Teaching for special needs
- Attended an 8 Week Mindfulness Course or Mindful Weekend with The Dream Haus.
- 6 Months minimum daily meditation practice.
- Enthusiasm for meditation, dedication to the practice and an open mind.
- Full attendance to program schedule.
- Applications accepted on a rolling basis until 1 month before intake. Places are very limited, advanced booking is recommended.